Sunday, August 18, 2013

Should I Facebook?

According to a survey I just read, the majority of readers get their romance author information from Facebook.

I don't care for it, but I may not have a choice, do I? A writing buddy offered to administer a page for me, and its worth considering, or should I create my own profile?

Maybe I should wait until my book is published and if it gets any traction before I decide what to do. Yeah, that's it. I'll wait.

Already on Twitter and Google Plus.

No word on my release, no edits, cover art etc, so I am in a holding pattern. Not even sure the month of September is still a go for this release.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Johnny Depp would be a great rocker and I think you should definitely join facebook, it's how I learn about new authors and their books.

    ReplyDelete