Wednesday, February 19, 2014

EDITS Arrived for Stone Cold Beast! And Look! Hero Muse!


I like to pick out a few pics to motivate me for any heroes I write. For Stone Cold Beast, here is the muse for Ethan Stone, lion shifter.



Here's another shot I had in mind for Ethan. Love the long hair (which Ethan has in the story)Wow, this would make a great cover, lol~

Since Stone Cold Beast is an MM paranormal erotic romance story, the other hero is named Daric McNamee and is a cheetah shifter. This guy fits what I had in mind perfectly. Stone Cold Beast is a continuation of the world I introduced in Alpha's Claim: Manlove Edition. The series will be called The Umbra Shifters. Already plotting out the next one.


So pleased the Antho is doing so well. Thanks to the readers and the talented MM writers in the Antho! Great work, y'all!

Just returned 1st round of edits of Stone Cold Beast to the publisher and I hear the cover art is in the works, so I am assuming the release will come in a few weeks! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment