Saturday, April 19, 2014

Contract Offer for Wicked Hot Kill! #3 The Umbra Shifters


Got a contract offer in the email for book 3 of The Umbra Shifters, Wicked Hot Kill!

I am excited for this one as all the characters from the previous installments get together and the tension mounts!

Book 4 will be the last one, now I just have to figure out a way to wrap it all up!

I was asked if Pride of Kings will be a series, and it is an option, but I have no immediate plans to run with it right now. Good to know some would be interested in a lion shifter motorcycle club. I don't know enough about it (besides what I see on Sons of Anarchy!) But I suppose I can put my own spin on it.

Something to think about to be sure.

Meanwhile, yay for the contract! More to come about a possible release month~

No comments:

Post a Comment